From the very first idea, via drafting of a specification document, all the way to the finished machine, we develop, design, and build measurement, testing, and production equipment. This work is accomplished by our own innovative and experienced team of engineers and technicians from the areas of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, information technology, and footwear manufacturing technology.
Thanks to the state-of-the-art equipment of our engineering department, we are ideally positioned to solve both development and production tasks. Together with our laboratories, we develop testing and automation solutions for specific test procedures which provide the best possible support for the selected test method.
Our specialist fields of activity:
- Engineering in testing and production
- Development, design, and construction of plant, machines, equipment; and control systems
- Process-engineering development and construction of biotechnological plants
- Hardware and software development
- Design of electrical circuitry
- Training of technical product designers and IT specialists
- Teaching assignments at Kaiserslautern University
- Supervision of diploma theses and research projects
- Participation in standardisation committees