Certification of Products
In a highly competitive marketplace it will often be insufficient to rely solely upon the excellent quality of a company’s products. Our test marks will help to successfully communicate the advantages of your products to a customer. A test mark indicates that you take your obligations as manufacturer or distributor seriously and that the product meets not only the mandatory safety requirements but possibly also additional stringent quality demands.
We award the following test marks:
- CE Mark for Personal Protective Equipment (foot and leg protection, eye protection, hand protection) according to according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425 of the European Parliament and of the Council
- GS Mark according to the German Product Safety Act, Section 5
- SG Mark (tested for hazardous compounds)
- Grüner Knopf (Green Button)
- PFI Test Marks on the basis of project-specific requirements
- Inspected Footwear®
We support the following test marks:
The certification body for products is accredited by DAkkS, named by ZLS (Central Office of the Federal States for Safety Engineering), and EU-notified by the German Federal Ministry of Economics (Identification No. 0193).